Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Assignment #2

I used the rule of thirds to focus on the bottom left intersection.




I used the rule of thirds to focus on the bottom right intersection.



I used the rule of thirds to focus on the upper left intersection.




I used the rule of thirds by aligning the left vertical gridline with the focus point.




I used the rule of thirds by aligning the person with the left vertical line.




I used the rule of thirds by aligning the subject with the left vertical grid line and the right vertical grid line.
I used the rule of thirds by aligning the vertical grid line with the persons arm which is in a vertical position.


I used the rule of thirds by centering the bus stop station with the vertical grid lines.



I used the rule of thirds by focusing the persons head in the upper right intersection.




I used the rule of thirds by aligning the person who is standing with the vertical grid line and centering the person who is sitting between the horizontal grid lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment